Welcome to Dermatology Office of Ellen Turner M.D.
Dr. Turner performed her dermatology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, where she received a strong clinical foundation for assuming the care of such dermatologic conditions as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, skin cancer and immunobullous diseases of the skin. She enjoys a focus on elective aesthetic procedures such as Botox®, fillers, medical-grade chemical peels, photofacial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, treatment of facial and leg veins, skin resurfacing and skin tightening.
Dr. Turner is a member of:
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The Texas Dermatology Society
- The Dallas Dermatology Society
- The American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- The Women’s Dermatology Society
- The American Society for Photodynamic Therapy
- The Dallas County Medical Society
Dr. Turner is also a member of the medical staff at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.